Saturday 7 July 2012

Week 1 - cutting back

Week 1 - Cutting back

This week was all about parring back. Not cutting it out completely, but just being 'aware' of my sugar intake and to cut back on some things. For me, I pretty much cut it out altogether. If I'm going to do something, it is normally full steam ahead (which isn't always good) and so parring back for me meant - no fruit, no honey, no muesli and no fruit yoghurt. And boy did it hurt! I got lots of headaches and could feel my body ridding itself of this poison. During the week I ate a strawberry (without thinking) as I cut some up for my daughterI was AMAZED at how sweet it tasted. It felt like it had been dipped in icing sugar. I questioned whether it was just one of those 'really sweet ones' or was it actually possible for sugar to taste this sweet after being off it for a few days? I'll never know.




Fruit for breakfast, lunch and dinner...not anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment